Engage Your Employees for Practice Profitability and a Standout Patient Experience
December 13, 2016 | 01:00 PM EST
At a time when smart healthcare organizations are automating more tasks to improve efficiency, it may seem that staff is becoming less of a factor in their success. But patients consider more than just the time spent with their doctor when evaluating the care they receive; every contact with a practice employee also influences the patient experience.
Practices and healthcare systems that invest time and thought into developing their employees have an opportunity to stand out from the crowd. Besides attentive service, engaged employees can help any medical organization increase profitability and perform almost any task more effectively.
Wondering about the impact more engaged employees could make on your organization? Curious if there are practical ideas and research behind the buzzwords? Join us on December 13 at 1pm ET for “Engage Your Employees for Practice Profitability and a Standout Patient Experience,” a free live webinar presented by practice management expert Laurie Morgan.
Attendees to this webinar will learn:
- What exactly is employee engagement, and how do leaders encourage it (or discourage it)?
- How culture, job structure, and hiring approaches affect engagement – and what to do about them
- How engaging employees makes marketing your practice, delivering great patient service and improving workflows much easier
- How engaging employees reduces costs
- A brief review of the evolution of human management philosophy – and how it has led to today’s best practices for engaging employees